Tai Tai


Some pampering while on my break...

Permed my hair.. Japanese Soft curls...


Went to do my nails after facial n shoulder massage...





Citibank had this offer..

NAIL SPA blah..

Pls lor, just put your hands and feet into this warm white bag after applying some scrub thing is called SPA liao ar..

Waste money la! Even though it's offer.. Sld have gone to my usual nail place n use my package..

End product... hmm O.K only la.



Massage! Wa subtle senses was damn shiok!
1-for-1 pkg my previous company gave..

Slept super well that night...




Some Friday my friend asked a huge group out to catch transformers,

but i wasn't feeling up to mingle so I stayed home to watch tv!

Had my fave cheesecake...

BTW, i caught Transformers, My Wife is a Gangster 3 and F4: Rise of Silver Surfer all in FIVE days!

Then applied sheet mask!!



This above is my FAVE pair of heels amongst those I bought.

I rem some time last year i posted the number of shoes i had were about 63? Now it's DEFINATELY way more.. i think 75...

Oh speaking of my old blog, i found this site that had my pic! waha
But i removed the previous add liao.. :P
Wonder who puts up stuff like this?? Very free ya..

I spent F**King ALOT of money during the GSS this year!!

Think it's cos i haven't actually gone shopping for awhile and wanted to just DO it.

Also find out where shops are located and which are reasonable and good..

I have NEVER shopped during GSS lor.. cos all the time since I started work I was buying stuff overseas ma..

Sg so crowded, shopping can die. I hate crowds.

If i had a special power, I'd zap all the slow moving folks with my fire burning eyes.. ha

I just got my credit card bills and it's like a few thousands. YES.

Or maybe my special power should be some money making machine hands thingie!





Many of my friends sent me bday wishes on my bday!

Wana say THANK YOU! XOXO! Made me happy enough.

Alot of you asked if I was going to do anything and I said NO.

It's the TRUTH!

As I'm getting older, I don't see a pt in celebrating la.

So for the longest time in yrs, I didn't do any thing for my bday.

I received flowers (from a FRIEND so dun kaypo), had a bday cake and had dinner...

Food got so yummy i kinda forgot to snap after the soup.. ha
Nice and Quiet.. More like me these days.. :)