I Lost You


Dear Friends,

Actually alot of things has happened to me the past few weeks.

If you find I've been aloof, forgive me.

If i hadn't shown any sign of unhappiness, then just let it be.

It's very private and I'm trying to settle it as best as I can and be as strong as I can.

My whole life is not about happy pictures; I guess none of ours is.

Nothing is a bed of roses. It is what you do to make the flowers bloom.

I'm not about to go on whining but I'll jus say this one thing amongst the s**t tt i've gone through.

I lost someone special to me today. We have known each other for more than a decade; he's like a part of me, a part of my memory.

I am sad, I cried but I will move on and pray for the best.

I feel like writing a poem, as I've always done to express unhappiness or emptiness, but my mind is a blank now.

Instead, I'll type sth I came across as graffiti on the walls as I walked the streets of Sydney a few years back..

I've posted it before on my previous blog but I will share it again..

" We love, what is in essence, fleeting.
Touch and move on like the wind,
There's no end nor beginning.
Earth's shadow sticks to our skin,
And we Drown in Ourselves."

I'll talk to all of you soon. Hugs.