Gatsby Show



BBBC is really getting to be the place for up and coming trance djs!

Two of my dj friends have spun there but haven't gone to hear them yet.. Actually I have, just not at TT venue..

I missed one of the two's event on 25th June.. Sorry! Next time k?


My SUPER CUTE nephew! Came my place to play with his also-cute elder bro.. :)

He fell in the toilet at his place and kena stitching thus the bandage...



Some Wed we popped down to Zouk..

I really DUN like mambo music and I was just stoning that night..
amused by all those pple on the floor doing silly actions.. waha



Utt! *drool*


My friend..

Gatsby show..

My friend was one of the hair models.. N another friend was organizing the event so I went down support bit..




A couple of friends came to my place to bum after we hit Mustafa..

The first time for me! Really alot of things lor!

We attempted to watch dvd but didn't concentrate.. just drank and talk cock..

But my gf napped bit.. curled up all, so cute

We went to zouk after cos Marco V spun..

Wasn't in the mood so pretty much stoned again.. haha

Music was not bad though.. n met heaps of friends..





This is a swing in my friend's house.. He had a house party cos he just got back from NY..

It's damn big la, but i didn't take many pics cos i had before n posted in my previous blog..

Big reason was cos i was just lazy.. as I've been the past couple of weeks.. ha

He's like PM Lee's direct next door neighbour!