Catch Up



"In every outthrust headland,

in every curving beach,

in every grain of sand,

there is the story of the earth."


My friend working in SPH told me you can win APPLE prizes if you take part in this Asia One Contest!

http://digital.asiaone.com/static/digital/thisisme/

Go try!





Pics are quite random la so here goes...



Drinking Cha (tea) at the Cha Chen Ting in Cine...


My FAVE HOT DESSERT!

Took a break while shopping on one of the days... ha




The infamous WHATEVER and ANYTHING...


Had cosmopolitan at Dempsey with a friend..


Before heading to Zouk!

Met gfs..

Back from Melbourne, heading back there soon...

Back from Sydney...



3 of us are born on the same day in the same year!!!!!




ACcompanied my almost-a-decade old good bud to Newton for supper before heading home...



Eating at newton again...

They had some silly food competition like the Taiwanese show,

where contestants had to go around sourcing for food to link with the last alphabet..

Like they started with 'Chicken Rice', so the next food got to be starting with 'E'

They had to eventually end with 'Satay'...

My friend wanted us to join, till we found out AFTER GOBBLING down ALL the food,

you ONLY GET a $50 FOOD VOUCHER!?!??!

I was like forget it. even if it was $50 Shopping voucher i wouldn't..

UNLESS it was $5000... heh



Ice Cold Creamery from australia! Yumz


Met my fashion designer friend, who's now bringin in labels....

I'll be heading to his Warehouse some time, who wana go call me to ask where it is!!

My LATEST indulgence... :)






Had dinner at Lawry's with the owner...

I met him at some event and he invited me cos I mentioned i've never eaten there before..

He was 'upset' cos he says i'm target market..

So i'll attempt to help him by advertising now! The food is REALLY GOOD.. pricey but worth it. :)



My ex colleague from advertising previously....

He's leaving to go work in China.. thus the farewell party..

I'll MISS HIM!!!!!!! N his super kick car... All the best! HUGS



It was my new boss' bday, we had a mini celebration at work...

I LOVE MY NEW JOB! N work environment, colleagues and my lovely cubicle!!!!
I took pics with them, but i've decided NOT to put up any of their pics...

Cos it's not my style to post current colleagues...


Went to sing KTV with a whole bunch of colleagues! Expenses fully paid by company! Fuh la.. haha

My new motto's CHILL is the new PILL.

Hmm, sounds wrong... CHILL at WILL ! yeah!