Solemization



"Breath in and light up your eyes,

Flowers at your feet, duties at your hand,

The path of right just before you."



My ex SIA team gal's solemization at Turquoise Room along Lock Road..

Her wedding photos are Extremely gorgeous cos she is so!

It's a chill out place where you can wine and dine, with greengreen nature just outside..



When reading out the vows, my gf cried and her voice turned shaky..

Touching.

Hmmm, it was actually the first time of many weddings i've been to where i've seen the bride cry...


My ex team boy with his wifey and daughter...


TADA!! the gorgeous bride! i told you so!!!
Her bridesmaids were all pretty too!


She's so cheeky and super eloquent at her age...

The OFFICIALLY MARRIED happy couple!

Preparing for Tea ceremony...



Ooh it's my turn next?!?!

No la, my ex team boy's daughter caught the bouquet so i borrowed it to snap a pic
The bride asked me to head out to group with the rest of the gals to catch it,

I Refused.. Wait long long ar!