Clinic / Zouk


Met up with my friend to get some stuff i muddleheadedly left behind in his car one day...


Decided to head to Clinic impromptu to chill and met some of my other friends...


THIS GUY above is the MOST IRRITATING PERSON EVER!!!!

I've NEVER SEEN ANY GUY like this before! 35 yrs old can!

I never deflame anyone so publicly wan.. but this guy.. OMG. GALS BEWARE!

He's my friend's colleague n he was like how come i take with my friends but not with him.. so i was like ok, he SEEMED fine, take la

But after that he seriously CMI! It's the stuff he says and HOW he says it! But i won't bore you with the details..

If any of you ever wana find out, just ask...ha

Don't worry, this PCK/ Liang Simei look alike did not touch me or what la!





At velvet...




Then members...

I like that pic (2nd last) of me.. Though looks bit sleepy.. ha

A friend took my camera and snapped..

Was a good vibe pic!