My Love - Daniel Henney

YES, it's OFFICIAL!!

I'm in LOVE with American-born-Korean
Daniel Henney!!



Tell me, what's NOT to love?? *happy sigh*

In terms of physical outlook, I've always liked Pan-Asian types... Eg: Keanu Reeves...

OR Caucasians with dark hair, like the Italians or Spanish guys...

Never liked blondees....I can like Chinese dudes as well...
But must have nice nose, rem my NOSE fetish.... heh

Daniel Wu...

Shawn Yue...

Ron Ng...

Rain - for his not-too-bad bod (kinda like bit more chest muscle la)
and great dance moves!
Like a couple more Korean actors, but don't know their names..

BTW, I've been into Korean WAY LONG ago, when EVERYONE was still into Japanese trends n stuff...

Then SUDDENLY everyone turned their attention to Koreans, and now i've just become part of the NORM...

BAH