The ArTs

Another company gathering!

Boss' treat at Long Beach... I like seafood...

Esp chilli crab with Man Tou!!!




A friend told me about a Dashing Diva and NUE sale at NAFA...
So i dragged my friend to go with me...

After I quit flying, i kinda like to play with my nails..

I've got this thing for washing it and putting moisturizers or whatever
I just like it to be CLEAN before i touch my face or anything...

(just realised i said 'whatever' or 'anything' waha)
Pple might think i've got some hand fetish, but REALLY,

I've got a NOSE fetish.. i'm DAMN INTO nice noses! I'd notice the nose bridge and the side views..

I think having a nice nose forms the face...





Heard about Haji Lane sale from a gf...

She's getting married coming Jan!! Congrats! YET another one getting hitched

BTW, congrats to my other friend whose ROM Chalet I missed!









Gf from pri school days...
She owns this shop along Haji Lane... She used to co-own Hoiity Toiity...
Which reminds me, i have yet to check out the Commes De Garcon store my gf's working in









WEnt to watch Ballet Under the Stars!

I bought some Kuay Teow Goreng and my gf brought cheesecake!! MY FAVE KIND LOR!

Her friend brought chicken wings and fries...

Became Ballet under the Rain cos it started drizzling...
We didn't bring umbrellas (that Rihana's song's suddenly playing in my mind) but made do..
Tt's how my hp got bit drenched though and I got a little siiiick...
Oh yes, there's this game i found in my new hp, and i've been like MEGA ADDICTED to it can!

I play it when i'm waiting for the bus, or when i have free time at work or home.. it's crazy..


My mum had asked me to go to this JB durian tour thing with her,
I didn't but she brought back super YUMZ DURIAN for us!!!

Then after that i painted my nails with the new nail toys i bought at the sale...

it looks prettier from far! ha...

Met up with my good old friend who's just back in sg for 3 weeks from L.A..
He showed me pics of his pad and i'm super tempted to like jus fly there and bum for two weeks end of the year or sth!

He was CRAVING for singaporean food, so we went to Newton Circus and binged! ha

I had my carrot cake! I don't like the white type, must be SUPER DUPER ULTRA BLACK!!!!

Had drinks nearby, I ordered strawberry margarita....

Shot taken with No flash, just candle light

He studies film production in L.A and was telling me stories of his summer jobs in Hollywood!

Yes, my salsa dance studio! Finally some BIT of exercise?

I've been A.M.A.Z.I.N.G... amazingly lazy that is.

Watch cable tv, read books and NUaH...

Yes, i promise to find some energy back soon!