FLY

Had a lovely dinner with an old friend along Bukit Timah one evening

These days seems like pple i've known eons ago and kinda have lost touch with are appearing in my life again..



Went for salsa class one night and kena turned till dizzy and sweaty...

Had Gelatissimo with my gf after... Lychee and Sth vanilla... ha. It's super yummy!


Met my ex FLYing SIA batch gals for dinner at Clarke Quay..



Thai food... slurp!







This WOMAN above is 4 months pregnant! Congrats!




Yes yes... Always taking my camera to ZI PAI...
So i WILL show your very PRE face to the world if not wasted! :)





Hopped down to DragonFLY with some friends...

The Canto Pop Live Band's pretty entertaining!

N apparently SLY happened to be performing that night i went...
My friends said i looked so out-of-place... wahaha. K la quite interesting also..

They had like, 3 bottles of liquor kept for them can
Apparently you can get the StJames Membership if you have an UOB credit card... So don't need to queue and squeeze like shit.. Then can bring pple in also...

But i shall refuse to pay for any entry! Need to really save money too la...
Cos i'm gona get married to myself! whoo hoo.