F.A.K.E party!

Girlie's Bday Party Round 1 at Zouk Members....








After I took this pic, kena asked to down 3 seconds too!

Not my bday, but I give you face, sister! ha


Was also another friend's bday...
Kinda like a combined celebration thingie..

Brothers! Hooga.

Round 2 at Butter....
Had to wear and have something FAKE on...
Bday gal wore a nice blonde wig, my friend said he's a Fake Banker... haha







Saw a few other friends who happened to be there too...



Didn't manage to take any more pics cos I was KNOCKED OUT by champagne!

I couldn't remember what happened and had to call my gfs to ask them the next day...
The story sounded funny esp since we were all rather tipsy...
But I HATE not knowing what I'm doing and i prefer to have control of myself,

Thus i really only drink when I have friends ard..

So champagne is really MY killer... Hangover for the WHOLE of next day
So though I really love it, NO more no more no more!!!!