Japan & Taipei


I love Japan!!!


My limited edition Burberry's blue label bag...


A pic with Charlie Yeung who was sitting in business class on the way back to sg..



TAIPEI!!!!



The subway...







At XiMen Ding!



Taking the sub to Shilin...

I like how these lines are drawn and that the pple actually adhere to it can!



Some of them were paddling illegally i supposed..

Cos when someone shouted 'police',




They packed up like in SECS and VOOOM!



We went shopping, but my male colleague bought more than I did!

Had Teppanyaki for supper..





The karaoke room is damn BIG for only 6 pple la!

Thank you to the pilot who treated us the singing night..

But it's really super cheap n gd !



There, back in the hotel room when I realised there was an earthquake..

Some of my colleagues felt the tremors in the hotel..







Some other sights in the day...