Nights Out



At a KTV pub..

some pple say this friend of mine looks like this taiwanese guy from a boy band..

do you know which one? ha


My fake glittery glued on eyelashes!




My S.L.U.T friend.. I just don't know what else to call him la! Love ya!



We were havin prata for supper n I noticed a tail..





The Martell party at Red Dot Museum..

Martell with Aloe Vera is a GREAT MIX!





My SIA batch gals..

All of us quit already...

N i'm gona be 'sister' for one of the gals' wedding!




At velvet with some friends from Taiwan currently residing in Sydney...







My friend brought me to check out this cool place at Pasir Ris!

Apparently it has been here for like a decade now, but i've never been there.

Super swakoo la.






Gals' night out at DBO...




Checking out my lovely white belt from SUPRE...

I miss shopping in australia!




Met up with my darling girlie for dinner and catch up...

Prob might wana join her for salsa classes someday.. ha




A night at Butter...



I think we were out for Karaoke...



sec school gfs...

we met up cos another one of us came back from sydney..






At velvet...


At PLAY for its grand pre-opening...




Huge room for Karaok-ing with some crew and tech crew friends..



My ride to DBO!






Gals' night out again.

I CANNOT TAKE FLAMING!!!!!!!



MJ during CNY.. heh heh