TCS / Zouk


Kena called up by TCS to do some variety show thingie,

Where artists have to guess who's the real deal..

Get money why not? Heh.

My chinese not as fluent as before so had trouble 'memorising' stuff..

but the real journalist and the other guy's chinese also quite CMI so ok la.. haha

I'm SO not telegenic la!! The show aired and I look HORRID n Tired! Can die!

Really hope NO ONE watched it! Did receive some smses though. DENY!!! FAINT. ha

My ONLY consolation is that the tech crew said i'm good looking but somehow on tv does not reflect it as well.. Bleh.



At velvet after recording, where I met some lawyer friends i knew from uni days!

Zouk...

Must say ar.. this guy is allowed to hug me so close COS he's GAY!

Usually I don't like, unless good friends... Casual hugs are fine too.



Smacked my friend's hand after he destroyed a pic i was trying to take with my gf..




At Members...

Ooh uncle ( last pic) shaved today!