Rotting


Guess what?!

I'm unwell. AGAIN.

Another weekend burnt rotting home.

I love being home, just not being ill.

Spoilt all my plans to ATTEMPT to shed some weight to wear the DND costume...

I can't stick to any DIET or Exercise plan wan la anyway.. ha


I saw this gal who's in the Ms Singapore Pageant.

I do not know her very well. but the funny thing is, she's from the same sec sch and uni as I,

we have both walked for Lasalle show b4, and she is flying now!

Hmmm. At first when I thought about it, it seemed like we had quite a lot of things in common.

after typing it now, i realised there are probably more pple who have more things in common with me than she.

Yes, I'm how random. Tt's me.

N suddenly I miss writing poems.

(afternote: this gal, she won Ms Singapore the following week)